Friday, August 12, 2005

Second haircut

The Kidlet just got his first haircut 2 and a half months ago. As you can see by the previous post.... his hair grows fast! Even though I knew it was long, I was just so amazed by the amount of hair coming off. It seemed like it would never stop.

He didn't do too well with the barber. I had to stand there and hold a small sucker in his mouth. Anything to get him to be still right? I hate that he's had so much sugar on his new teeth already but what could I do? He drooled all over the smock too. Heh.

In the end (About 10-15 minutes), his hair was gone and a real boy emerged. I can't get over it. Of course, I think that every time.



What happened to my hair?!?
© 2005 MaiaRayne. All rights reserved.


The back of his hair.... it's all gone! Poof!
© 2005 MaiaRayne. All rights reserved.


What are you looking at Mama? I'm a cool dude with my new do...
© 2005 MaiaRayne. All rights reserved.


The Kidlet got his hair cut too and just in time for school! Doesn't he look snazzy? (Ignore my pile of unfolded laundry on the couch)
© 2005 MaiaRayne. All rights reserved.

No comments: